Wednesday, November 09, 2005

First Sweater!!


Well here it is...I can't wait to wear it. Hopefully it will be cool enough in Chapel Hill to wear it this weekend.

As of now I have finished another clutch to be felted and motifed. Tomorrow I will start a hat and cosmetic bag from Holiday Knits.

Hopefully by this weekend I will have at least started the flap-top mittens from Handknit Holidays and bought the yarn for the aran stockings.

I probably won't post again til next week I have an abundance of school work that is due soon and need to get on the ball with that. Also I will be out of town this weekend to see the new Tarheel basketball team up close and in action. We are also hoping that we can meet Dean Smith and Roy Williams. One can only hope I guess...

I need to start working out again. I have started a pilates video but I realize that I am desperately out of shape and the pattern I have started of eating out all the time is going to start catching up to me quickly.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Sarah said...

That's a fabulous sweater - I can't believe it's your first!!! Congratulations!

11:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home