Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Pictures

Well here are some pictures of ongoing and a few finished things...




Hill's socks--they are a little messed up and they look weird when they are not on feet. I had to play around with the gauge and change it and it didn't turn out like I wanted to but who looks at sock in the drawer anyways..

A piece of my sweater


All the pieces are done...the sleeves still need blocking--I'm doing that later



This is the latest of my favorite pieces that I made, a circular scarf, wool, of course, in a to-die-for green based on the circular scarf by Suzanne Juul. My scarf was a hell of a lot cheaper to make than the 'designer' pricetag of $160. Beat that Olson twins...

Other than that...still knitting the socks for Hill and I started the duck today.
I am out of money pretty much but I will be getting about $40 for workin a couple of hours on Saturday since I have to buy tires this weekend and Laura and I bought bras and panties yesterday.


1 Comments:

Blogger cmeknit said...

You've got some great knits going! Thanks for visiting my blog, I'll be watching for your knits out of the holidayknits book!

10:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home