Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Finally some updates!!!

Well I found the digi and took pics on all the things I have been working on in the last week. I still am sewing my sweater together and have gotten as far as one sleeve attached to one side. Well I can do more at work tomorrow. I am also knitting another clutch for Hills pal but she picked out some horrid colors. Think medium pink and mac and cheese orange stripes with pale yellow i-cord flower.. I hope it looks better than it does in progress. More stuff in the next few days I am pooped....




Green Cascade 220 clutch pre-felting with shamrock motif
Red Cascade clutch pre-felting with star motif
Cabled mittens in a unidentifiable wool blend--They look like the mittens and gloves found in all GAP stores without such a large rib.
Flap top mitten in progress 5 dpns and a cable needle holding the flap stitches. My dad thinks I'm crazy.
Pasha penguin from Knitty with no eyes yet or wings
Felted clutch backside
Navy and green clutch with button---Lambs Pride wool mohair blend--with one button and side i-cord piping from Knitting over the Edge clutch pattern from Felted Knits
One ankle sock for Hill in Knitaly wool--the other is still in progress also to finish on Thursday
Flap top mitten for myself--Man sized in Nature's Wool left over from my sweater
Handknit Holidays US4 one is still in progress will finish by Thursday

1 Comments:

Anonymous James said...

Wow, you've been busy making all kinds of fun stuff. The little penquine is cute and the clutches too. I still can't bring myself to make a sweater. LOL. I am trying out a shawl though. Happy Holidays! : )

12:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home