Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Finally Pictures!!




Here's my first pair of Jaywalkers....

For starters I love the pattern and realize why everyone in blogland has been making them. Its a pattern that you can memorize and doesn't bore you. I finished my pair on Friday. Today I'm going back to the yarn store to pick out some yarn for a pair for Hill that I can give to her on her birthday and probably some for another pair for me also.




Last week I realized that I make numerous socks but only have one lonely pair made for me. So I have this sock finished as of last night. I also have a another pair, worsted weight, just started on the needles. Its the Log Cabin Socks from Handknit Holidays. I love that book--- so many fantastic patterns.

Bear with me on updates we are remodeling alot of the house and I have to set up the computer in a different spot almost everyday.

1 Comments:

Anonymous grumperina said...

What a unique color choice! Very intriguing and cute. Would you like these to appear in the gallery?

3:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home