Tuesday, February 07, 2006

I have also been tagged so here goes

4 jobs I've had
cashier at a cafe
hostess/food runner
babysitter
retail sales associate

4 movies I can watch over and over
Ferris Bueller's Day Off
A Christmas Story
Caddyshack
National Lampoon's European Vacation (I love Chevy Chase!!)

4 places I have lived
Savannah, Georgia
Pembroke, Georgia
Claxton, Georgia

4 favorite TV shows
Hannity and Colmes
Criminal Minds
NCIS
Law and Order

4 places I have been on vacation
England
Italy
Switerland
almost every state east of the Rockies

4 websites I visit daily
Facebook
Fox News
Hotmail
my site ;)

4 favorite foods
manicotti
tiramsiu
scrambled eggs, grits, bacon, and wheat toast with strawberry jam!!
crab cakes

4 places I would rather be right now
Greece
Switzerland
Aspen, CO
Cabo

1 Comments:

Anonymous may said...

mmm you're making me hungry! (too bad it's 115 in the morning! :/

2:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home