Tuesday, February 21, 2006

The List

So I have determined a list of future projects (in no particular order):
  • Jaywalkers --some for me and some for Hill
  • Rib & Cable socks from Interweave Knits Fall 2005--I am buying a copy since I passed by the first time. I love cables!! plus I need some one color socks!!
  • chunky cabled & bobbled cardigan Vogue Knitting Holiday 2005 (cream)
  • Michael Kors cabled sweater with a modification of long sleeves Vogue Knitting Holiday 2005 (cream, kelly green, pale yellow)
  • Border on the Extravagant Interweave Knits Spring 2005 --It reminds me of Chanel jackets
  • Cable-Eight Top Interweave Knits Spring 2005 --I love the look and I can maybe make one as a tube top also (celery)
  • Cable Rib socks Interweave Knits Spring 2005
  • Paisley Lace Shawl Interweave Knits Spring 2005 ---This will hopefully be a step in the world of lacework
  • wrap sweater #5 Vogue Knitting Winter 2005/06 --this looks sooo chic (camel, cream, black, chocolate) If this turns out wonderfully it will be a staple in my winter wardrobe
  • chunky cabled trapper hat Vogue Knitting Winter 2005 (camel, cream, kelly green)
  • cabled skirt Vogue Winter 2005 ---I LOVE this (camel, cream, red, kelly green, gray)
  • regal frost pillows from Handknit Holidays (cream/navy, cream/red, cream/tan)
  • cabled stockings and tree skirt also Handknit Holidays (cream/deep red)
  • and cabled afghans for my room and the living room

Well I have quite a list and hopefully will get through these before the year is up. From the list you can also probably tell that I love cables. I also have decided that my favorite colors for clothing right now are camel, cream, chocolate, black, red, navy and kelly green.

Well in knitting news my Lorna Laces is STILL pooling and I am about ready to throw the ball into the trash so I will be knitting something else in the meantime. Hill wants another pair of ankle socks and I need to get rid of some of my stash before I buy more yarn for future projects. I have a class coming up in March for entrelac that I missed last summer. The project is a shawl/really wide scarf thing and it looks great. I am going to give the finished piece to my grandmother. I have no idea what color it will be in. I am hoping for a gray or something subtle amybe even mottled.

1 Comments:

Anonymous may said...

i have so many things I want to knit, and I really want to start all of them now, but have you seen my stash of wips? it's a whole lotta craziness, you should check the album out!

i love abundant knitting inspiration! dry spells suck!

10:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home