Monday, February 13, 2006

Sockapaloooza

This is a shot of the lovely pooling of the second sock before it was frogged for the umpteenth time.


These are the socks side by side I think on Thursday. I have gotten to the foot of one and turned the heel of the other.

I seem to have misplaced a dpn. So I will have to manuever the sock not in use to work on the other one.

I am kind of disappointed that we don't have snow down here. Its snowing in North GA. I do hope however that it doesn't snow Thursday through Sunday in ATL since I am taking a quick trip to help a friend out. I feel as my friend waited too long to tell me and this week has to be the week to do it. I'm one of 3 people that knows about it and if I was in the situation I wouldn't tell her. Actually I would never be in this situation because I am careful and she is careless. I am so stressed out about it and she is as calm as a cucumber. Thats why I think she has known about this for a while.

Well I am sure to finish my Sockapaloooza pal's socks by the weekend. I will probably start my Jaywalkers and a pair of ankle socks for Hill before I actually leave. Pray for my patience!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Ina said...

Good luck with the pooling! Socks look great otherwise.

2:31 PM  
Blogger parikha said...

You're so good--you're going to finish your Sockapaloooza socks two months early! I'm so jealous.

1:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home