Friday, February 17, 2006

Sockapaloooza's are Done!!!

Heres the finished picture of the Sockapaloooza socks for my sock pal. I hope she likes them. They are fraternal but they look nice. I'll be starting on my next pair of Jaywalkers today and hopefully will finish one by Monday


Blogger mf said...

Congrats! They Look GREAT!! I'm sure your SP will enjoy them! I know I certianly would~;o)

4:05 PM  
Anonymous Ina said...

Woo-hoo! Beauteous Jaywalkers - congratulations on finishing!

5:46 PM  
Blogger patti said...

your socks are really pretty and I am sure someone will be delighted to have them! YOu are quick too- I have only just bought my yarn and picked out my pattern!

6:45 AM  
Blogger Melanie said...

Those are really pretty! I'm sure your sock pal will love them. I'm still trying to decide what kind of socks to make.

10:56 AM  
Blogger alison said...

Wow, you were fast!! I haven't even cast on yet, and I've got knee-highs planned. Great job!

5:48 PM  
Anonymous Jen said...

Wow those look great! I like the way the yarn ended up striping and pooling, very cool.

4:11 PM  
Blogger knittyref said...

I really like the color combo. Very nice job.

6:52 PM  
Blogger bfmomma said...

Those look great! :)

9:13 AM  
Blogger liz said...

Those are pretty... I'm so jealous that you're done already! I've just cast on tonight.

7:23 PM  
Blogger Linz said...

Beautiful!!! They look gorgeous!

12:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

beatiful socks!

5:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home