Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Overwhelmed

Well its been a brutal last few weeks for me.... I'm overworked and super tired and I am getting a horrendous cold-type thing. Hopefully its not flu or anything worse since I am working 12 days out of the next 2 weeks...

I have gotten a fewe things knitted up--a couple of clutches in green, teal, white and yellow and am working on stringing beads to finish the black one for my grandma. I am also taking my entrelac class on Saturday and I'll post pics sometime after that.

On top of everything else I am planning a mini road trip to see a pal and hopefully I will not be staying in the same caliber hotel as last time.

1 Comments:

Anonymous may said...

im overwhelmed too! hope the mini road trip takes off some stress!

11:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home