Tuesday, May 16, 2006

2 Posts in 2 Days?!?


Here are Hill's Jaywalkers. They look pretty identical to me and she really doesn't care I guess. I think I need to practice taking pictures minus my toes peeking in.

Last night as we were honed in to Grey's Anatomy, Hill looks over at me knitting on the Kors sweater and goes, 'Wow you sure did knit alot of that tonight!' I tried to explain that stockinette is relatively fast and easy to get through. But nevertheless, I am almost to the armholes of the back and got over 6 inches knit last night.

Today I am going to lay out and enjoy a day in the sun before I go to the yarn store and work.

2 Comments:

Anonymous may said...

you're such a prolific knitter!

the prairie tunic looks great...i HATE when a top turns out so wonderful but it way too big :(

11:28 AM  
Blogger Dave said...

The Jaywalkers are wonderful -- love the colours!

5:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home