Monday, May 01, 2006


Okay, or maybe I should say finally?? This is what I sent to my sock pal. Her socks, of course, a Savannah postcard , a felted pin in green since St Patty's is so big in Savannah, and a bracelet that I had bought a while ago and haven't found someone to give it to.



This is the Prairie Tunic from the latest IK. I love it but its too big for me. This one looks sooo good. I don't know what to do with it so I am going to wear it as a beach coverup I guess until I guess a few years down the road when I have a baby. I thought I should make the size next to the smallest size just in case because I didn't want it too small but I think that the smallest size would have totally worked for me. So I do have plans to make another one. Hopefully it will fit. If it doesn't, I will still wear it. I am planning on making it a little longer and the vents a wee bit shorter.

In other knitting news, I am on sock #2 of Hill's maroon and navy Jaywalkers. I started a pair of Rib and Cable socks for myself. One of these days, I plan to make the Nautillus pattern from the latest Knitty. I think it will look cute in my room since its a nautical theme

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home