Thursday, August 17, 2006

Lack of Motivation

Well I have worked on a couple of things lately---no pics today maybe at the first of the week. I am STILL working on my Hederas...its been a long project for me and I detest lace socks and will not knit them unless I am paid to. Its really that bad; I am almost finished decreasing for the foot so I am hoping to have them done by Monday. I also have been working on a scarf that has been in progress for a while. I just finished the first ball of yarn and have yet to start the second. I also did some stashbusting last weekend and made some flowers to use as brooches. My recent 'love-it' project is the trapper hat from Vogue Knitting winter 05/06. I don't think that I'll get much use out of it here in Savannah, but I am going to the Windy City in February to visit a pal. At least I can use it then and it will sit in my closet til I move to NC in a couple of years. And I will have my Michael Kors sweater DONE by the weekend. I am so sick of just seeing it lay there in a unloved heap.

For some motivation, I will be going to Red Needle tomorrow. I have not been since before I left for Asheville. I need a new winter project like a cabled sweater!! so I can wear it when it starts to get cold down here. I have at least another month of pure humidity so I'm not too worried about that.

I am in the process of joining the International Scarf Exchange. I love scarves and I really like how people interpret the perameters of your preferences. My sockapaloooza pal did a AMAZING job with the socks she sent me and I am dying to wear them.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ava said...

Morgan, thanks for your kind comment about my Pomatomus sock. Love your blog too and can't wait to see your Michael Kors tunic. He's my favorite designer. Hope your "mojo" returns soon!

5:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home