Friday, September 22, 2006

Quickie

I haven't been knitting much. Or I should say accomplished much of what I had hoped in knitting.

I have started my scarf for the International Scarf Exchange and have gotten wind that my scarf has been started as well. I don't have any pics but its purple, 2 shades of Nature's Wool, and ENTRELAC. I hope the color combo is going to look okay--I will determine this when I finish a repeat of the color pattern that I have planned. So far I think it will look fine but my sister is looking at it weird.

I will be starting my cotton entrelac scarf in cream,navy, and green hopefully this weekend while on the way to Atlanta for the Tom Petty concert. I can't wait and should actually be cleaning out my car instead of posting.

I'll post pics when I get back to Savannah or on Thursday since I don't have to work!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home