Friday, September 01, 2006

Wishing I was watching Agassi this week

Well I have accomplished something this week. I am almost finished this pink clutch from Handknit Holidays. Its for Hill's pal and I have to find a matching zipper. I hope to find one at Walmart when I go in a few minutes but I highly doubt that it will be there.


Here are those Hederas. I still really don't like them and yet proud of the fact that I did not frog them. These might just become house socks.


And these conquer alot of firsts for me---first toe-up sock and first magic loop knitted sock. Let me just say that it really doesn't feel like knitting a sock. I don't know whether it has to do with it being toe-up or not. I really need to research toe-up heels since if this works out nicely all my socks in the future will be toe-up. I am planning on making toe-up Jaywalkers!! and already bought the yarn for them. Its crazy that so many knitters have become addicted to that pattern. I love seeing all the new Jaywalkers--they look great even as one color socks. I also want to make the knitty cabled sock toe up that just was published. So cute. And I love those cables. Toe up socks also let you use up all the yarn with out guessing which I rely on especially in the start of a sock.

I have no special plans for the weekend. Hopefully that means lots of knitting.I am really excited about the Tom Petty concert in ATL in a couple of weeks. And more excited that I won't be driving.

2 Comments:

Blogger Zarzuela said...

Congrats on the finished Hederas! I think they look great! :) Good luck with the toe up socks. It's really become my favorite way to make socks.

Jessica
http://zarzuelaknitsandcrochets.com/blog

10:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A tiny masked pompom snoops around your site.

5:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home