Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Ta-da!!

Here are some late! postings of my scarf. I didn't finish it until about a week ago and am just getting around to blogging.
I look horribly pale ...
I just love this. I love making scarves and little items.
And here are the socks. I finished them last night and tucked in all the ends this morning. I was lazy and didn't take off my socks that I was already wearing.

I have started some Jaywalkers and am working on some entrelac clutches. I have already knitted the piece just have to do all the zipper junk.

I feel overwhelmed with Christmas already. I guess because I normally don't wait this long to start and only have a few things to buy during December. Let the panic ensue. I'm going to the outlets the weekend after next to try and get some things. I found a shirtdress and cabled sweatercoat from BR for $3 and $30 respectively. I love sales!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Gretchen said...

Hi--if you're the Morgan on destash selling the books, I am interested in the chunky hats book. (your link to your email isn't working).

My email is gretchenknits at gmail dot com.

Thanks!

4:27 PM  
Blogger Theresa said...

My daughter loves that scarf! I was pleased to see that you used your own colorway. I had previously only seen it done in the Noro. Great job!

2:12 PM  
Anonymous James said...

I love it. Wow you knit miles of entrelac. Cool beans! : )

10:36 PM  
Anonymous may said...

nice!!

11:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home