Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Still Knitting...

Heres a pair of socks for myself that I have been working on.... I'm almost done. I think its Regia Sassy Stripes or something but I guess it doesn't matter. I love this Jaywalker pattern.


Here's a clutch that I finished this weekend. Its going to be felted and hopefully it felts well. If it turns out okay it will be given to Hill complete with a zipper. Its a little larger than the other clutches that I have made so I feel that a zipper is necessary.

I'm waiting on a couple of books to come in that I have ordered from the destash blog. I'm really excited about the Knitting Nature. I have been looking at it everytime I go to Barnes and Noble. I am also still waiting on my scarf from the scarf exchange. I haven't heard anything from her in a while and was told that there was some circumstance. So I really have no idea whether or not I will be getting a scarf from the exchange. Well my scarf pal likes her scarf which is important of course. I am however super excited about the sockapalooza starting after the new year. I also got a spot held for me with the Blue Moon sock club that they due which I haven't done yet.

I still haven't finished Christmas shopping and will be going to the outlets on Sunday with Heather to finish up Dads presents. I am planning on buying Hill some Birkenstocks since I can't find a nice pair of boots for her.

I also still have to knit out like 90 dish/washcloths for Christmas, including a set for my secret santa at work. She's elderly and she should enjoy them I think.

I'll post pics whenever I get something finished...

2 Comments:

Blogger Jill said...

How do you find time to get so much knitting done? I'm jealous. Love the clutch!! The socks are great too.

I thought about washcloths for Christmas. Not sure if I have time though ...

4:43 PM  
Blogger Theresa said...

Great socks! And I can't wait to see how the clutch looks after felting. I do some felting!

4:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home