Sunday, March 04, 2007

March Madness

I have been super buzy the last couple of weeks. I have started my first lace project. Its the Clementine Shawl from the latest IK. (I really only bought it for the entrelac socks but it has lots of cute things in it) I did omit the first small triangle on either side. Its coming along slowly and I will post when its long enough to look nice. I am using the Sea Silk I recieved from my scarf pal.



I also ordered some lace weight yarn from the destash blog which I am severely addicted to. Its lavender which is not going to be for me whenever I get around to knitting it, maybe Nan.




I am still working on the little jacket from Romantic Knits. I have to sew on the collar and the remaining lace trim around the entire piece. I need to get that finished soon since we have been having fabulous weather down here. I did seam it wrong, so the right side is a knit side not the purl side but I am not redo-ing the entire seaming just because I am an idiot.

Other than that I am crocheting a couple of things to put on etsy. St Pats is rapidly approaching and I have to find some lime Rit dye for my dress that I bought that is white and hopelessly sheer. Oh and a little thing called March Madness will be taking up alot of my time.

I cannot locate my camera but I will post pics of the Jaywalkers I finally finished.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Theresa said...

I'm working on the Clementine shawl, too!!

11:39 AM  
Blogger Theresa said...

I'm using a peridot green. I'm not sure what it is right this moment, but I got it from Elann. I had to rip it out and start over because I don't know how to read a chart some days! I'll post a pic this weekend of my progress. I think I'm gonna love it!

12:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home